Customer service is what sets a great company apart from a good company. Your actions represent the workings of a great company. We all make mistakes, the solutions are what count. Thank you for your attention to this matter.
Paul Hacadurs, Pacific Precision Design, Granville, NSW
Your service is greatly appreciated! The cards came just in time and they are exactly what I expected. I will be doing more business with you soon! Thanks again, I'll be talking good things about you folks.
Dave Justus, Revolving Rooms Interior Designs; Bondi, NSW
I just wanted to let you know that we received our Flyers today!! You did such an incredible job. Thanks again for doing such a wonderful job for our Advertising, I appreciate it.
Michael Hiller, Exquisite Custom Furniture, Victoria
Just want to say thanks for a great job, we have all received the DL Cards (we live in the area). We have had a few problems with droppers in the past and are happy to say we are thrilled with your work.
Vicki Cave Ray White
We want to take all the risk out of your decision now. We value you and want you to be so delighted with us, that you want to tell your friends about us. We know we can provide you with the absolute Best Quality Direct Advertising, Printing and Distribution solutions to improve your business by many folds.
Otherwise we Insist To Reimburse You With $500.00 for wasting your Time!!
- Flyers / brochures/ Advertising Material were distributed on your preferred days or you were clearly informed of the days the distribution is to be done.
- Distribution was done not bundled or rolled up with any catalogues, supermarket brochures etc or flyers bigger than yours (put together with similar size flyers) or flyer of competing business.
- You were invited by us to check on the distribution, whilst the distribution was in progress. Job schedule (by email or SMS or Phone call) was sent to you.
- We gave you the full report after the finish of the job of any streets left or any excess material left with us.
- You received a Full GPS Track report for the areas your flyers were delivered to
- More than 90% Coverage was achieved for the demarcated areas of distribution
Print 4 Less Advertising Distribution guarantees the delivery of its Client’s Advertising Material into Minimum of 90% of all letterboxes within the demarcated area of the client as agreed by Print4Less Advertising Distribution
If we were not sure about our systems and ability to delivery high standards of quality we could not have provided you with this Guarantee – isn’t it?
Firstly, there is a practical reason why we can confidently make this guarantee.
Fact 1 Human beings are cheaters
Fact 2: If no one is looking human beings will cheat.
Fact 3: If you drive a car “you do slow down when you see a Police Car on High-way” Why?
How We Do The Distribution
- We do not Employ House wives or pensioners
- We do not Trust our Walkers
- We do not let them take flyers/pamphlets to their home
- We have supervisor checking on them whilst distribution is in progress
- We invite you to check whilst distribution is in progress.
- We track all the Wakers with GPS
- We send Full report of GPS track to our Clients
Printing Services Guarantee: We render printing services guarantee for all the printing work at Print4less in terms of quality, timely delivery and customer satisfaction.
GPS – Global Positioning System device which tracks the individual’s route while he or she is walking along each street. If an employee is walking on the other side of the street, he or she is required to carry a separate GPS device.
HOW DOES THE GPS WORK?
The GPS device is switched-on and carried in a pocket or on the belt of the Owner-Operator at the start of the distribution work in any Zone. As the Owner-Operator walks along the street, the GPS device tracks and records the speed, elevation and route taken. This data is then uploaded to Print 4 Less Advertising Distribution to verify the distribution work was properly carried out.
WHY DOES PRINT 4 LESS ADVERTISING DISTRIBUTION NEED SUCH A GUARANTEE?
This is an essential part of Print 4 Less Advertising Distribution business success. It differentiates the PRINT 4 LESS ADVERTISING business from that of its Competitors.
WHAT HAPPENS IF PRINT 4 LESS ADVERTISING DISTRIBUTION FAILS TO DELIVER THE MATERIAL AS GUARANTEED?
If for some reason the material is not delivered to at least 90% of all available letterboxes in a Zone, then Print 4 Less Advertising Distribution will reimburse the cost for that portion of the non-delivery or at its discretion, reprint and re-distribute that material at no additional costs to the customer.
- Our walkers are independent Contractors and are bound by the contract signed with ASMC. Any error on the part of walker is their responsibility and we hold them accountable for them. Should any of our walker (contractor) litter or dump your leaflets or put more than one (1) brochure/flyer of yours in the letterboxes of the demarcated area or outside the demarcated area, we will pursue a legal action against the walker (independent contractor) per NSW laws.
- Any work done by that particular walkers) will not be invoiced to you or a refund or credit note will be issued on a pro-rata basis.
- Should you need to pursue any action legally – we at ASMC will co-operate with you and pass all the details of the concerned independent contractor’s) to you and will help to pursue legal action against the offender.
Unfortunately it is not always possible to deliver into every single letterbox in the area, or have no incidents in the field whilst distribution is in progress as distribution is being done by human beings and not by machines. So, there will be discrepancies because unavoidable reasons or human error.
- Inaccessible Letterboxes : If the letterboxes are inaccessible to the walker, especially in strata buildings and behind locked gates or doors. The walker is also not permitted to deliver any material into letterboxes with signs indicating that they do not want No Junk Mail/ No Advertising material/ Australia Post only.
- Letterboxes are full or damaged Our Walker will not deliver into the letterboxes that are full or damaged and the advertising material is likely to fall out and litter the streets or it does not fit into a letterbox the walker will not it in.
- Personal risk Our Walkers will not insert advertising material into any letterbox if there is a personal risk or perceived threat by doing so. This could be an unleashed dog or an abusive owner. It could also be a group of unsociable persons standing along a street. To avoid confrontation, the walker may skip the delivery along that section of the street or the entire street, if necessary.
- Difficult access to Letterboxes: Our walkers will not deliver to the letterboxes where there is difficult access due to road works, street closures, and building-works or during extreme weather conditions.
- Response Rate: We do not take any responsibility on the response you get from distribution of your advertising material in letterboxes of your demarcated area. The response also depends on the offer, promotion, design & quality of your advertising material.
- Cross Check by Our Client: We invite you to check on the demarcated area while the job is being done. Any feedback after 12 hrs of distribution will not be entertained.
- Field Supervision: We have field supervisors checking on the walkers performance – any discrepancy, if found is rectified if possible and a report of it is submitted to the client
- Leftovers: Any material – leftovers after distribution is completed, needs to be collected from our premises within 5 days at clients expenses. Any uncollected material will be recycled.
MAXIMISES your RESULTS!