Customer service is what sets a great company apart from a good company. Your actions represent the workings of a great company. We all make mistakes, the solutions are what count. Thank you for your attention to this matter.
Paul Hacadurs, Pacific Precision Design, Granville, NSW
Your service is greatly appreciated! The cards came just in time and they are exactly what I expected. I will be doing more business with you soon! Thanks again, I'll be talking good things about you folks.
Dave Justus, Revolving Rooms Interior Designs; Bondi, NSW
I just wanted to let you know that we received our Flyers today!! You did such an incredible job. Thanks again for doing such a wonderful job for our Advertising, I appreciate it.
Michael Hiller, Exquisite Custom Furniture, Victoria
Just want to say thanks for a great job, we have all received the DL Cards (we live in the area). We have had a few problems with droppers in the past and are happy to say we are thrilled with your work.
Vicki Cave Ray White
Re-targeting & Display Advertisement
Things are all well and good for your business if audiences would stay in one place and see your ads where you have placed them, right? Unfortunately target audiences like to move around and see other areas of the web. This is where re-targeting & display advertisement can work wonders. Re-targeting is a type of digital marketing that will ensure your ads stay with your audience, even when they leave your site. For example, only about 2% of people who stumble upon your website will actually stay and look around. With re-targeting, however, the 98% of the people who leave will get a cookie that travels with them. So at some point over the next minute, hour or day, they will see your ad somewhere else and be reminded to come back…and they often do.
As you can imagine, using re-targeting & display advertisement tolls can be an extremely effective way to reach the audiences that have already shown some interest in your company. Because of that level of interest, it is a lot easier to get them back, even if they have left to browse another site. Even though they have left, you can stay with them. If this sounds like something that your company would be interested in, contact us at your convenience. We are experts at this type of marketing and the team at Print4Less has the experience and focus needed to efficiently add this type of service to your existing internet marketing campaign.
Retargeting Display ads
Only 2% of shoppers covert on the first visit to an online store. Print4Less helps you in Retargeting display ads that brings back the rest 98% customers. Retargeting works by keeping track on people who visit your site and view your retargeting ads as well visiting on other sites too.
Google Retargeting Display ads
Google Retargeting display ads is also known as remarketing, a form of online advertising that help your brand in front of those visitors who has left your site. Print4Less makes your remarketing campaign effective because it focuses on your advertisement to those people who are familiar to your brand and shown their interest towards it.
Display and Retargeting
Display and Retargeting works in conjunction with inbound and outbound marketing. Targeted display are great for driving traffic. Retargeting is a method whereby websites post a cookies on computer of a web site visitor and then find the visitor again when they are viewing another website with available ad space.