×

Registration

Profile Informations

Login Datas

or login

First name is required!
Last name is required!
First name is not valid!
Last name is not valid!
This is not an email address!
Email address is required!
This email is already registered!
Password is required!
Enter a valid password!
Please enter 6 or more characters!
Please enter 16 or less characters!
Passwords are not same!
Terms and Conditions are required!
Email or Password is wrong!

VALUE OF HOME INCREASES THROUGH PRINT AND ONLINE ADVERTISEMENT

James and Juliet Dewar are thrilled at the cost of their St Peters home that they obtained through print advertisement Picture: Daniel Aarons Source: News Limited

VALUE OF HOME INCREASES THROUGH PRINT AND ONLINE ADVERTISEMENT

James and Juliet Dewar are thrilled at the cost of their St Peters home that they obtained through print advertisement Picture: Daniel Aarons Source: News Limited

As per a new research, home sellers in Sydney can now look forward to adding over $120,000 to their property’s selling price through leveraging print advertisement while conducting their open house campaign.

According to an RP Data study the average selling price of properties in Sydney which were advertised through an amalgamation of online and print media campaign amounted to $817,982; whereas for those properties for which only online advertisement was done, the average selling price was $694,500.

Appropriately Conducted LetterBox Distribution Can Help You Out With More Listings!

However, flyer distribution is plagued by two prime issues!!

1. Dumping- As per research, half of the printed flyers fail to reach the target consumer!

  1. Bundling- Your flyer might be enclosed with a plethora of other promotional materials, and never be noticed by the customer.

According to independent research conducted, bundling and bulk deliveries can curtail the response rate pertaining to a direct mail by as much as 40%.

7 Solid Reasons to Opt for Our Service

1. Bundling-free delivery: No flyer is bundled with 15-20 pages Supermarket catalogues.

2. Maintenance of exclusiveness in category: The flyers are not distributed along with any competitor organization’s materials or anything that is bigger in comparison to your leaflet’s size.

3. Comfortable timing: We endeavour to arrange our distribution service on the days you prefer.

4. Room for cross-checking: While the actual distribution is going on, you will be invited to verify.

5. GPS tracked walkers: All our walkers are tracked through a transparent GPS system.

6. GPS tracked supervisors: Every supervisor, leading the team of walkers, is also tracked by GPS system.

7. Delivery proof: The customer will receive the complete GPS track report along with the web link for verifying whether all specified streets are covered or any street is missed.

Our unparalleled KPI’s are not matched by any postal services or Distribution company!

Yes, it is true that almost all delivery companies have the GPS tracking facility!

But only 1% of our competitors utilize it….WHY do the remaining 99% refrain from using it??!!??

Our_Uniqui

 

We deliver flyers

As

Sure-shot Un-Junk Mail

 

What is our clients’ opinion about us?

“Thank you Print4Less staff! I have been a part of your superior professional solutions for the past couple of years. Our 2010-2011 marketing reports are beyond expectations! It’s because of your team that we could stretch out on our marketing reach over our actual limits.” Stephen A -Director C..Pest Management

“Thanks for your exhaustive flyer drop solutions! Many enquiries have come from the flyer delivery. Thanks again to your professional and efficient team!” Louise Simmons, Absolute Fitness

If we have appealed to you, rush today for an obligation free quote today. Our efforts will indeed give you best results on the advertising dollars spent.

Looking forward to your business!

Post navigation

Category: News

Write Your Comment

Only registered users can write comments. Please, log in or register