I NEED MORE BUSINESS WHAT DO I DO?
Australia has a unique tradition of household Leaflet distribution, which far outstrips other media options in cost effectiveness
The sheer popularity of leaflets & catalogues with retailers and consumers makes this form of advertising as the best form of advertising. Retailers know how powerful home delivered advertisement can be, and this is evidenced by their popularity as the significant medium of choice.
Why Choose APA for your Advertising Distribution:
- 1. Unbundled Distribution: Your Distribution will not be bundled with Supermarket 10 – 20 pages catalogues.
- 2. Category Exclusivity: Your flyer will not be delivered with any competitive company or anything bigger than the size of your leaflet.
- 3. Timing: Your Distribution can be done on your preferred days.
- 4. Cross Check: We invite you to cross check whilst distribution is in progress
- 5. Walkers: All Walkers cross checked by field supervisor & tracked by GPS Device
- 6. Field Supervisors: All Supervisors are also tracked by GPS Devices
- 7. Proof Of Deliveries: “Full GPS Track Report” for flyer distribution services. We will provide you the web link for verification on completion of deliveries. You can see exactly which streets have been covered or missed (if any)!
Effectiveness of Flyer Distribution
- 94% of Buyers talk to someone after seeing something in a catalogue
- 62% of Buyers visit online stores after reading catalogues.
- 63% of Buyers go In-Store after reading a catalogue.
- 70% of Australians still read catalogues In these days of Internet shopping and ‘No Junk Mail’ stickers on letterboxes,
- the fact that 70% of Australians aged 14+ read printed catalogues is perhaps surprising especially when compared to the relatively low number (11%) who read online catalogues according to the latest Roy Morgan research