Customer service is what sets a great company apart from a good company. Your actions represent the workings of a great company. We all make mistakes, the solutions are what count. Thank you for your attention to this matter.
Paul Hacadurs, Pacific Precision Design, Granville, NSW
Your service is greatly appreciated! The cards came just in time and they are exactly what I expected. I will be doing more business with you soon! Thanks again, I'll be talking good things about you folks.
Dave Justus, Revolving Rooms Interior Designs; Bondi, NSW
I just wanted to let you know that we received our Flyers today!! You did such an incredible job. Thanks again for doing such a wonderful job for our Advertising, I appreciate it.
Michael Hiller, Exquisite Custom Furniture, Victoria
Just want to say thanks for a great job, we have all received the DL Cards (we live in the area). We have had a few problems with droppers in the past and are happy to say we are thrilled with your work.
Vicki Cave Ray White
Our Performance MAXIMIZES Your RESULTS
Australia has a unique tradition of household Leaflet/Pamphlet distribution, which far outstrips other media options in cost effectiveness and sheer popularity with retailers and consumers alike. Retailers know how powerful home delivered advertisement can be, and this is evidenced by their popularity as the significant medium of choice.
Why more & more businesses are choosing us? Consult Us Now!
There are two major problems with regards to flyers distribution!!
- 1. Dumping
- 2. Bundling
Nielsen AIS data, Jul 2012-June 2013 Published on 31 Oct 2013
- Unbundled Distribution: Your Distribution will not be bundled with Supermarket 10 – 20 pages catalogues.
- Category Exclusivity: Your flyer will not be delivered with any competitive company or anything bigger than the size of your leaflet.
- Timing: Your Distribution can be done on your preferred days.
- Cross Check: We invite you to cross check whilst distribution is in progress
- Walkers: All Walkers are tracked by GPS Device
- Field Supervisors: All Supervisors are also tracked by GPS Devices
- Proof Of Deliveries: “Full GPS Track Report” for flyer distribution services. We will provide you the web link for verification on completion of deliveries. You can cross check what street was delivered to also what house was missed (if any)!
Andrew, Freedom Lawns
The Flyer distribution industry is not regulated, but Print4Less Advertising aims to bring back accountability! At Print4Less Advertising our deliveries are tracked using GPS units, checked by supervisors giving out customers peace of mind that their material was actually delivered, and not thrown in the trash. That is the last thing you want! We would like to gain our customers’ trust by proving that we actually delivered their material.